Velvet Avocats is a law firm whose lawyers are specialized in M&A law and tax law, and more broadly in companies and entrepreneurs’ legal and tax issues.
Our M&A/Tax lawyers provide personalized solutions to each client: international companies, funds, start-up and small companies, founders, executives and managers, family-owned companies, etc.
In 2013, Antoine Fouter (M&A lawyer) and Frédéric Gérard (tax lawyer) created an inter-professional think tank dedicated to issues faced by small to mid-sized companies. In working together, they found out they shared the same high standards and values in providing the best solutions to their clients, the same taste for modern and creative solutions, the same sense of high-level service, and the same attachment to companies and entrepreneurs.
Velvet Avocats was born from this observation and the ambition of its founders to share all of these values within a new law firm.
Velvet Avocats’ DNA / our strengths and values:
- A total commitment to our clients based on trust, communication and close-knit relationship.
- Experience in major law firms combined with experience as in-house company lawyers enabling us to have an operational and custom approach of our advisory role.
- A network of specialists, whose skills are put together according to the need.
- A law firm which teams up with its clients to find concrete, adapted, optimized and secured solutions.
- A constructive relationship with our clients and our network based on responsiveness and proactivity.