Litigation and Arbitration
Velvet Avocats advises its clients in strategic litigation and arbitration cases, before state and arbitration courts.
The firm assists its clients notably in the following matters:
- Acquisition disputes (complex acquisitions and takeovers, representations and warranties, price adjustments, specific performance);
- Shareholders disputes (conflicts between shareholders, implementation of shareholders’ agreements);
- Governance disputes (liability and removal of executives);
- Banking, stock market and financial litigations (disputes relating to the structuring and commercialization of financial instruments, bank liability cases, litigation and pre-litigation cases before the French regulators Autorité des Marchés Financiers and Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution).
- Commercial litigation;
- Arbitration (domestic and international).