Faced with constantly evolving social legislation and case law, Velvet Avocats assists its clients, managers, human resources departments and legal departments, on a daily basis or in exceptional situations, in all aspects of the company’s social life, both in terms of advice and litigation, as well as in the context of negotiations.
The firm’s practice focuses on the following areas :
• Individual and collective labour relations;
• Drafting of employment contracts (non-competition clause, fixed rate day clause, mobility, non-solicitation, etc.)
• Staff representative bodies (professional elections, functioning, negotiations);
• Working hours ;
• Termination of employment contracts;
• Negotiation of departures;
• Management remuneration;
• Employee savings schemes;
• Corporate restructuring (mergers, acquisitions, disposals);
• Delegation of powers;
• Health and safety ;
• Labour relations litigation;
• Social security litigation;
• Criminal labour litigation.
As employment law is a living matter, Velvet Avocats knows how to be agile and reactive in order to anticipate unforeseen events and find pragmatic and strategic solutions, adapted to the needs of its clients.
The social team regularly publishes articles in the specialist press and on LinkedIn.